• Register
  • Help

Topic: GPO update: Non-Keyboared Controller Recommendation?

Share/Bookmark

Talking GPO update: Non-Keyboared Controller Recommendation?

I read that the new update will take advantageous of at least 8 assignable knobs/sliders...anyone have a recommendation for a non-keyboard controller?

Thanks!

Re: GPO update: Non-Keyboared Controller Recommendation?

The X-session by M-audio is fairly inexpensive and is just what you're looking for.
    http://www.audiomidi.com/common/cfm/...t.cfm?pid=4688

Talking Re: GPO update: Non-Keyboared Controller Recommendation?

Sooo useful! Thanks a ton!

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Burrell
    The X-session by M-audio is fairly inexpensive and is just what you're looking for.
    http://www.audiomidi.com/common/cfm/...t.cfm?pid=4688
    Are you using on of these? < The "e" in "one" what the heck happened to it? Here, one ... there. Spell, check. OK, check, C H E C K check.
    Styxx

No. I own a Radium 49 keyboard from M-Audio, but looking back I should have gone with this since I primarily input by notation and my keyboard is getting awfully dusty (it doesn't help that I have two left hands and can only vaguely bang on the keys.) This looks like a great option for non-keyboard savy users, and the price is right.

I have the Behringer BCF2000 control surface. 8 motorized sliders and 8 (multiplexed to 32) knobs and a bunch of buttons. I primarily am tinkiering with it to control the pameters of our image processing software app, but it's cheap enough to get a couple to play around with.

i have a custom made midi controller, built (NOT projected NOR deisnged!!) by myself
    if you are into electronics, take a look at
    www.ucapps.de

If I can choose between knobs and sliders, I prefer sliders. Therefore I consider the Behringer a good alternative.
    I will go with the novation remote 25. Its more expensive but has a 2 octave keyboard and looks like the ideal compagnion for my Laptop...
    fmfgs

Go Back to forum