• Register
  • Help

Topic: Billy Burkett Michael Moore's source - PROOF he's a liar

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs down Billy Burkett Michael Moore's source - PROOF he's a liar

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    Just now comin' over the wires (and Drudge last night) Billy Burkett DID supply FORGED documents in the Kerry Forgery Gate - Memo scam to CBS.

Dan "Rather Biased" was warned REPEATEDLY! But still choose to run the ummm....... "story". George Bush's room mate offered an interview- Rather Biased refused, the wife and widow of the alleged author (now shown to be Burkett) offered an interview - Rather Biased refused that as well.

Michael Moore also used this same man for his "sourcing" for Fraud - N - Hype 911.

Here's one clip about Central B-ull S-hit from Yahoo News:

"CBS News on September 20, 2004 said it had been misled over the authenticity of documents it aired in a story challenging President George W. Bush's military service and it was mounting an internal investigation. "After extensive additional interviews, I no longer have the confidence in these documents that would allow us to continue vouching for them journalistically,"

Re: Billy Burkett Michael Moore's source - PROOF he's a liar

First of all BFD. Second, Dan Rather's reporting isn't biased even if this is wrong. Third, this pales in comparison to the Swift Boat criminals. And to Fox News, for that matter, which should be sent to Corsica. It's evil

Fourth, BFD. Fifth, BFD.

Sixth, these dorks who keep repeating that Michael Moore is a liar only do that because they can't think of any way to refute his points. That's because they're irrefutable.

Even if he made up 98% of 'Columbine,' the point he's making is absolutely valid. And 9/11...well, you know what i think about that. He only scratched the surface of how horrible our administration is - and that applies to *every* last issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Think_About_It
    Michael Moore also used this same man for his "sourcing" for Fraud - N - Hype 911.
    Don't remember Burkett, but I DO remember a lot of video footage that was very damaging to Bush. I suppose now you'll say it was FAKE footage?

Give me a break.

Get used to saying President Kerry.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Batzdorf
    Sixth, these dorks who keep repeating that Michael Moore is a liar only do that because they can't think of any way to refute his points. That's because they're irrefutable.
    That's false. Go to www.blowlingfortruth.com. Yes, there are several nitpicks on this site, but there are also a lot of extremely vital points. So don't just focus on the nitpicks and toss it aside. Look at all the examples of Moore being highly dishonest and misleading. There are MANY such examples.

Go Back to forum