• Register
  • Help

Topic: MFX Wrapper download?

Share/Bookmark

MFX Wrapper download?

Anyone know of any place to find the 1.08 MFX wrapper download for Cubase? the Steinberg FTP site seems to be perpetually down... ???
    "Music is a manifestation of the human spirit similar to a language. If we do not want such things to remain dead treasures, we must do our utmost to make the greatest number of people understand their secrets" -- Zoltan Kodaly

Re: MFX Wrapper download?

I did a search for ya old buddy and this is what I came up with.

Freeware PC
    ... Info. Cakewalk® MFX wrapper version 1.08 for Cubase SX. Cubase SX allows you touse 100% Cakewalk MFX-compatible MIDI plug-ins in realtime on any MIDI track. ...service.steinberg.de/webdoc_ps_int.nsf/ show/free_addons_pro_pc_en

All I did was search "1.08 MFX wrapper" in google. Try it, you'll like it! I'm not going to try it you try it! I'm not going to try...hey Mikey! Let's get Mikey to try it!
    Hey Mikey!.....He likes it!

If that doesn't work there are a lot of kids in school here that think they are rappers.
    Styxx

Hey good buddy...I did the same search in Google before I asked this group the question. If you follow that link all the way you will find that it leads you to a steinberg ftp site which is down nearly all the time (if not all the time). That is why I am looking for an alternative download site..
    "Music is a manifestation of the human spirit similar to a language. If we do not want such things to remain dead treasures, we must do our utmost to make the greatest number of people understand their secrets" -- Zoltan Kodaly

Hmmmm, I see that but I was able to start the download and stopped it because I can't use it here? Maybe the connection was altered somehow?
    Styxx

Well, I'll be dipped in banana split! Went back on Steinberg and you're right, got nowhere this time. I actually ended with an error window. Maybe they are having server problems. Quick! Call Joseph Burrell! I sware most of these companies could use the guy to straighten this type of problems for them.
    Well bud, I tried and I failed ... sniff ... oh woe is me ... I guess I'll go and eat worms.
    Styxx

heh heh..thanks for trying. Maybe its up and down. I'll keep trying until it works. I sorta decided to get Sonar instead of Cubase anyway though..so maybe its a moot point now..

After much searching, found it today at:

ftp://ftp.steinberg.net/Download/Cub.../1.0.6/Pc/MFX/

Go Back to forum