• Register
  • Help

Topic: My New Trailer Music

Share/Bookmark

My New Trailer Music

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to tell everyone about my new score for a film called "The Ringbearers". Right now, all I have posted is the trailer music. (The film isn't actually done!) When it does get finished, I'll post the rest.
    Please, let me know what you think.

Thanks,
    Jonny

http://www.jonnylostinc.com/The%20Ringbearers.mp3
    For more information, check out www.jonathoncox.com/intro.html

"The trouble with music appreciation in general is that people are taught to have too much respect for music they should be taught to love it instead." - Igor Stravinsky

Re: My New Trailer Music

Your usual excellent work! Please give us some more when it's ready.

Thumbs up Re: My New Trailer Music

Jonny,
    What can I say? Four thumbs up buddy! It was well arranged, well orchestrated, and well mixed! Mind if I listen again?
    If only I had one one hundreth of your talent.
    Styxx

Jonny,

Another masterpiece! I really like your writing style. So many different changes in mood yet one cohesive work. Brilliant, well arranged, orchestrated and mixed. This is your third film score this year - how do you do it?

Thanks for posting this. I can't wait to hear more from your new score.

Gary Garritan

Hey Guys,

I hope that everyone is fairing well.

Thanks for the great comments.

I should be posting more in the near future. I have several idea cooking in my brain, (Funny enough, it smells like sausauge!)

Hey styxx, I checked out your website. It looks fantastic. Four thumbs up, hmm? Well, Cool! :-)

I hadn't realized that this was my third for the year. Wow. How do I do it. Lots of stress and no sleep! :-) Actually, once I start writing and get some ideas, it doesn't take me long to finish it.

I was wondering if you're still interested in coming to the OMEA Music Convention here in O-Hi-O this year. I think it's in WKRP land (that would be Cincinnatti) or COlumbus. Just wondering.

Thanks again,
    Jonny
    For more information, check out www.jonathoncox.com/intro.html

"The trouble with music appreciation in general is that people are taught to have too much respect for music they should be taught to love it instead." - Igor Stravinsky

Hey styxx, I checked out your website. It looks fantastic. Four thumbs up, hmm? Well, Cool! :-)
    Thanks, I have to stick (styxx) some other stuffs in there soon. I have lots of music but it is taking me some time to convert to GPO.

Anywho, I had to listen to this again this morning. Way too cool!

"Trailers for sale of rent. Rooms to let fifty cents. No phone no pool no pets. I ain't got no cigarettes!" Roger Miller
    Styxx

Great work, Jonny. It's a beautiful piece.

-- Martin

PS Is it in memory of all the people that lost their mobile homes in the recent hurricanes? (bad Florida joke)
    http://www.starbirthmusic.com

It will be cool to see how this fits the picture, great job Johnny!

Very cool, Jonny! I like the energy and I like the orchestration. I'm excited to see it with the picture. Please keep us updated.

Go Back to forum