• Register
  • Help

Topic: Support your fellow NS and Sonic Control'er

Support your fellow NS and Sonic Control'er

sponsored links

Guys, just FYI. I don't know how many of you know him but Justin Durban from Edgen has released his first two albums for purchase on his website. I've been following his career with interest ever since the MP3.com days when he had a lot of wonderful music up for grabs. He's come a long way and he's got some indie films, advertisement spots, as well as some videogame trailers. He's trying to fund a trip to London to see the premier of the last indie he scored so drop his site and take a listen and if you like it donate or purchase his albums. Cheers Justin, and I can't wait till mine arrive.

Re: Support your fellow NS and Sonic Control'er

hey bud!! I appreciate your support! Its great to know there's some good people out there helping out a fellow music guy!

Thanks so much! I've sold a few so far and although It maybe el' ghetto and can't replace mp3.com's system its a start. Heck, if you guys on this forum would like a CD, just send me a message and I'll cut you a deal.

Including you Joeseph!!

I know you guys probably don't care but...

I received my CD's today and I can't tell you how wonderful the experience has been so far. Justin truely is a gifted composer. I got stuck in traffic on the way home and all I could think about was that I didn't mind for the first time ever because that meant I could hear a few more tracks. These CD's are exceptional. I was floored by the first few pieces and it never let up. I can't recommend these enough. They're worth it for the imagery and inspiration that they will impart upon you as you delve into your own rendition of what each peice should be.

Just listen to this piece if you don't believe me...

Fear Upon the Captain of the Knights Unearthed by Justin Durban

Justin you truely are masterful and I think you for this experience.

Pick these up guys, you won't regret it...

Just listened to some of his new stuff, and wow. I am going to have to get a CD or two sooner or later. I still have a couple of his tracks from his mp3.com days. Great stuff then too.

Wow, this was resurrected from the deepest pits of Hades.

While its still here though, he released a new CD called 'Keys' which is primarily piano compositions. I highly recommend it as well as the other two that he has for sale. The CD is very consistent throughout and some of the tracks are simply 'butta'.

Check it out, great stuff as usual.

Go Back to forum