• Register
  • Help

Topic: GIGA 3 and FX teleport with GIGA VST wraper trouble

Share/Bookmark

Post GIGA 3 and FX teleport with GIGA VST wraper trouble

The giga wraper freezes my screen on PC # 2, could someone confirm how they installed and selected the master vs server options?

My install:
    I have a GIGABIT LAN with CAT 5 set up

PC 1 NUENDO 2.0, I installed FX teleport as a MASTER -host, and I installed GIGAVST as a Master Host

PC2 GIGA STUDIO, I installed FX teleport as a server - slave, and GIGAVST as a server-slave

Also, the GIGAVST menue keeps poping up on PC2 (slave) shouldn't it just show up on PC1, maybe this is a sympton.

Thank you

Re: GIGA 3 and FX teleport with GIGA VST wraper trouble

That installation scheme seems to be right. What do you mean by "the GIGAVST menu"? Is it the edit window?

/Mattias

Mattias,

Yes, the edit window shows up on both PC's, and it seems to freeze on PC2 ( server with GIGASTUDIO) when I select it.......The edit window on the master( PC1 NUENDO) works fine....thought?

Quote Originally Posted by Mattias Henningson
    That installation scheme seems to be right. What do you mean by "the GIGAVST menu"? Is it the edit window?

/Mattias

No immediate thoughts... Do you have the latest FXTeleport version (1.03) installed on both machines?

/Mattias

yes I do ....I have a freelance network person coming out tonight, as giga is crashing when I try to run it neworked, I suspect this probelm may be causing FX tele to freeze....thanks for your reply

Quote Originally Posted by Mattias Henningson
    No immediate thoughts... Do you have the latest FXTeleport version (1.03) installed on both machines?

/Mattias

Has anyone had any contact with Max? I'm reluctant to get any further products, as he's totaly dispeared from his support forums.

Go Back to forum