• Register
  • Help

Topic: Tom Hopkins

Share/Bookmark

Tom Hopkins

Hi Tom

I don't have time to read the forum as often as I would like.
    At the rish of saying something which may have been said many times before :

I wish to extend my compliments in the highest order on the programming relative to full GOS .

I am truly a verteran going back many years in the world of sampling.
    There simply are not adequate words to really describe and appreciate the job you have done and continue to do. I post this in the general forum rather than the GPO or general discussion so that many more people can see more recognition for your accomplishments.

As For Gary and his contribution . No superlatives would do justice.

Due to individuals such as Tom Hopkins and Gary Garritan we are not just on the threshhold of finally realizing majestic symphonic creations ...we are there !
    Last but not least , yes there are some other fine libraries and some good strings but the attention to detail is almost beyond belief with these two.
    Simply the best.
    Adriann

Re: Tom Hopkins

I'll drink to that!

Ed

I couldn't agree more! And the documentation is outstanding...and personalized

Mark

Adriann,

I want to thank you for your kind comments. Very much appreciated. It's always my hope that the tools created in these libraries serve the intended purpose: To give talented people the means to better achieve the goal of realizing their musical ideas - in expressive, not static, ways. Thanks again for taking the time to post.

Tom

Thumbs up Re: Tom Hopkins

Here here! (or there there)

HE'S ALIVE! ALIVE I TELL YOU, ALIVE!
    Styxx

Go Back to forum