• Register
  • Help

Topic: OT: Radiohead

OT: Radiohead

Just curious to see what everyone thinks of Radiohead...

Re: OT: Radiohead

They amused me for a few minutes...

In my top five favorite bands of all time - especially for Kid A and OK Computer.
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

Same here. One of my favorite bands ever. Period.

Not only one of the best band ever, But the only band I`ve seen recently that is BETTER live than there brilliant albums. For any die hard Radiohead fans here, I must recommend Johnny`s solo films score effort called "Bodysong". See if u can find it ..very "experimental". Rich

I liked them up until "Kid A", then they pretty much got too weird for my tastes.

I bought something of Radiohead because I saw the 'Pyramid Song' a couple of times on MTV. It sounded interesting depressive. But once I got the CD and listened to it without the pictures I found that some of the magic was gone. It's the voice I'm not a fan of. But now that I remember having this CD, I'll listen to it again this weekend .

Alex Cremers

I do give them a lot of credit for doing something original.. Yeah, you can trace the sound back to a lot of sources but they have a unique spin on it all. Honestly it is Thom Yorke's (sp??) voice that burns me out after a time.

Radiohead used a part originally written by Paul Lansky (an electronic music composer) which was created out of a small part of one of Wagner's operas, so there's an orchestral connection there ;-)

Go Back to forum