• Register
  • Help

Topic: How to load Vienna String in Kontatk?

How to load Vienna String in Kontatk?

Hi eveerybody!

I jsut got the Vienna Stringz. And I would love to load them in Kontakt, is there anybody that has them or know how to load them in? Please let me know. And what I dont understand is: you know if I choose String Ens. then in the folder of this one, i see a folder called: Programs and another one: instrument right..? So I choose the second one. But now my question is.. i mean i see lets say" Vlns mV A4/A5/A6 etc.. and in this folder there is also example: Pizz Mv A4/A5/D#5 etc.. Now how do I upload lets say only the Violins and for them to be layered in the key zonw perfectly and be able to play that string that I choose? I dont know if I explain myself well but I'm sure if you have either Vienna or aother Stringz samples, I think you'll undersrtand what 'm trying to explain you..

THank you in advance fro your response

Re: How to load Vienna String in Kontatk?

Solar, VSL works like any Lib. Just load in a program. not the 'samples" folder underneath..Best ,Rich

Thank you Rich but..

Hello Rich! Thank you so much for taking the time... I hear you about that it is like any another soundLIb but my point is lets take an example:

Say i wanna open the Vienna Harp: In the harp folder ther is two subfolders:
    One is PROGRAMS and the other one is SAMPLES right? Now wich one i choose and how do i open them, do i just drug to the right window?

Thank you very much Rich. Appreciate your help

Re: How to load Vienna String in Kontatk?

I seriously recommend that you get CDxtract to do that convertion. It is faster and easier than doing it in Kontakt, and it will sound the same.

Good Luck!

Thank you very Bernardo...

I thank you very .. that is what i was doing, getting CDXTRACT.. so i'll try that.. and after that I can open them in KOntakt? An d after I extract them, how do I layer the sounds.. do i have to choose the program or Samples? Cuz normally in Giga samples, ther eis always in the folder 2 subfolder? Programs and Samples..

Thank you again.. appreciate

Go Back to forum