• Register
  • Help

Topic: Pops and clicks with GPO and Audio Export from Cubase SX

Share/Bookmark

Red face Pops and clicks with GPO and Audio Export from Cubase SX

Hi Guys!

Another problem...........!
    When playing back my sequences in Cubase SX (2.2 I upgraded!) I get clicks and pops when using certain GPO instruments. It seems that these are mainly attributed to the brass sounds, especially the Fr Horns because when I mute them, it seems to stop! However, this is making me scratch my head, coz these pops and cracks (some of them quite loud!) also appear when I Export Audio Mixdown.... from the Cubase file menu! It also doesn't matter whether I change the ASIO driver in the device setup so I've ruled it out as a driver problem, but I can't see this being a Cubase problem, or is it????
    Hope that one of you gurus can help, coz this is really starting to bug me now!!!!

Thanks in advance for any help!

Re: Pops and clicks with GPO and Audio Export from Cubase SX

Hi,

I suggest you make a search in this forum with the words: on the subject of pops and clicks

It should bring you to an interesting thread that Tom has written about pops and clicks, it might answer some of your questions.

NDEE

Re: Pops and clicks with GPO and Audio Export from Cubase SX

Hi Tubby,
    There is a bug in the current player that can affect certain computers. As NDEE says, you can find more information in past threads. The good thing to know is that we expect many problems with pops/clicks on a particular instrument to be fixed in the next update.

Go Back to forum