• Register
  • Help

Topic: Two Psychic Suites

Share/Bookmark

Two Psychic Suites

Hey guys,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have compilled the score that I wrote for the Margott Kidder Horror film called "The Psychic" into two Suites. Each one of them is a little over 7 and a half minutes.

If you guys have the time, would you please check them out and tell me if the flow together OK. I think that they do, but I would like some expert opinions.

Here are the links:

Suite 1: http://www.jonnylostinc.com/The%20Ps...0Suite%201.mp3

Suite 2: http://www.jonnylostinc.com/The%20Ps...0Suite%202.mp3

I also wanted to inform you gary that the links to this score on your website will probably not work anymore, unless they have been hosted by you. One other thing, for some reason, my picture on the GPO demo page is still not working. Is it just my computer? All of the other ones seem to be working fine. Maybe you guys just don't like me any more! :-)

Thanks again guys,
    Jonny
    For more information, check out www.jonathoncox.com/intro.html

"The trouble with music appreciation in general is that people are taught to have too much respect for music they should be taught to love it instead." - Igor Stravinsky

Thumbs up Re: Two Psychic Suites

Johnny,
    And this comes from the heart and head not from just the mouth of someone who knows you.
    Brilliant! This is truly Suite and definitely Psychic! You program well sir. I am quite humbled by your abilities.
    Thanks for posting.

Sincerely,
    A "wannabe" Hopscotch record producer. (just kidding)
    Styxx

Re: Two Psychic Suites

Thanks alot Styxx. I really appreciate that.

By the way, I checked out your web site. Wait a tick, I think I already told you that. Oh well, know I told you again. I'm looking forward to seeing more stuff on there.

Talk to you soon,
    Jonny
    For more information, check out www.jonathoncox.com/intro.html

"The trouble with music appreciation in general is that people are taught to have too much respect for music they should be taught to love it instead." - Igor Stravinsky

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Lost
    Thanks alot Styxx. I really appreciate that.

By the way, I checked out your web site. Wait a tick, I think I already told you that. Oh well, know I told you again. I'm looking forward to seeing more stuff on there.

Talk to you soon,
    Jonny
    Yeah well it's too bad I seem to be the only one who listened. This is really great music not to mention how well the mix is.
    As for my website, thanks. I have been really busy in another studio every night for the past few weeks. Been meaning to get some more up there maybe this weekend.
    Love your work.
    Styxx

Great stuff. I think they flow fine. I just wish I could see the visuals to go along with them.

Excellent. I particularly like the section that starts at about 6 minutes in for the first file.
    - Jamie Kowalski

All Hands Music - Kowalski on the web
    The Ear Is Always Correct - Writings on composition

Go Back to forum