• Register
  • Help

Topic: Bush is an ignoramus so Kerry wins debate SOUNDLY!?

Share/Bookmark

Red face Bush is an ignoramus so Kerry wins debate SOUNDLY!?

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    Soooooo.......all Bush has to do is to NOT drool too much into his cup or trip_N'_"fawl" down or belch_pass_gas and not mangle all the english language "pernounciations" and he'll do waaaaaay better than expected?

Right?

Re: Bush is an ignoramus so Kerry wins debate SOUNDLY!?

I heard an analysis about Bush in his debates. Low expectations is one of his tactics. They praised the hell out of Ann Richards before his gubenatorial debate with her and played up the expectations that Bush coudn't talk himself out of first grade detention. Same thing four years ago with Gore.

Now that he's been president for four years, I would hope the expectations for him would be higher.

How do you expect Bush to do in the debates?

-JF

Quote Originally Posted by JonFairhurst
    I heard an analysis about Bush in his debates. Low expectations is one of his tactics. They praised the hell out of Ann Richards before his gubenatorial debate with her and played up the expectations that Bush coudn't talk himself out of first grade detention. Same thing four years ago with Gore.

Now that he's been president for four years, I would hope the expectations for him would be higher.

How do you expect Bush to do in the debates?

-JF
    The Repugs are already talking him down, playing the same game, so he'll do fine....

Question Re: Bush is an ignoramus so Kerry wins debate SOUNDLY!?

So you're saying he's NOT an ignoramus then!?!?

(hmmm...flip flopping sans Kerry)

Bush IGNORES his constituents. He lost the popular vote in a nearly 50-50 election, which amounted to a mandate for governing from the center. He did not follow this mandate.

Bush IGNORED the briefing relating to the pre-911 threat of bin Laden attacking the US with airplanes.

Bush IGNORES the CIA, invading Iraq in the face of warnings that such an attack could increase terrorism, which it did.

Bush IGNORED the largest anti-war protests in the history of the planet.

Bush has IGNORED the war dead by attending no military funerals for political reasons.

That's why I wrote that Bush is an IGNORamus.

I also think that he and Rove are very cunning.

-JF

Go Back to forum