• Register
  • Help

Topic: The new soldier?!?!? SHAAAAAAME!!!!

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs down The new Lurch?!?!? SHAAAAAAME!!!!

sponsored links

***Advertisments***

The picture above is the ORIGINAL cover of John Kerry's book THE NEW SOLDIER.

Lurch's friends, the "Vietnam Veterans Against the War" were mocking this scene photographed during WWII.

6,825 American boys died in the battle to take Iwo Jima before they planted that flag.

Now Lurch wraps himself up in that same flag as a war HERO and says:

"I'M JOHN KERRY & I'M REPORTING FOR DUTY!?!?"

Sickening

Re: The new soldier?!?!? SHAAAAME!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Think_About_It
    The picture above is the ORIGINAL cover of John Kerry's book THE NEW SOLDIER.

Lurch's friends, the "Vietnam Veterans Against the War" were mocking this scene photographed during WWII.

6,825 American boys died in the battle to take Iwo Jima before they planted that flag.

Now Lurch wraps himself up in that same flag as a war HERO!?!?
    Old news ---

ISSUES ADDRESS THE ISSUES !!!!!!!! More red herrings than a korean street market.

Re: The new soldier?!?!? SHAAAAAAME!!!!

Ahh and I guess Bush & the Saudi's is NEW?

BTW this is the part where the left says:

"move-on"

...because the "issues" don't consist of Bush bashing.

Banned

With Patriots like Think_About_It, the future of America is in good hands...

Or patriots like John Forged Kerry

John Kerry protested and was against a war that was wrong for the US to be involved in. So many died for absolutely nothing and I applaud him for standing up to what he believed. I really don't see how this has anything to do with his patriotism or pride in his military service. He was against the war but was proud to be a soldier. I don't think that such statement is contradictory.

I am proud to be a composer, but boy do I hate some of the productions I have been involved in....does that make me a hypocrat?

So many of John Kerry's words have been taken way out of context and missonstrued that I can see why people don't like him. Anyone who has actually done their homework on Kerry knows that he's actually not a flip flopper at all and quite a man of integrity.

Lastly, go and rent "Fog of War" it is a fascinating documentary with frightening similarities to our current situation. Ultimately McNamara (which is essentially the 70's Rumsfeld) agrees with the Vietnam war being a terrible mistake. It wouldn't surprise me a bit if 30 years from now Rumsfeld went on record and said that the Iraq war was a big mistake.
    >>Kays
    http://www.musicbykays.com
    Music Composition for Feature Films, Television and Interactive Entertainment

Quote Originally Posted by Think_About_It
    Ahh and I guess Bush & the Saudi's is NEW?
    No, it's not new, but it's CURRENT. He STILL has a relationship with the Saudis and so does his daddy and a lot of his friends. And if he's CURRENTLY making decisions based on that relationship, then he's abusing his power.

And THAT makes it highly relevent.

Go Back to forum