• Register
  • Help

Topic: Just a few days left....

Share/Bookmark

Just a few days left....

...on the SampleTekk's Black Grand introduction offer.
    Get your Black Grand in September and get 2 FREE pianos, (Studio Grand 88 and Rain Piano) + 10% discount. Value over $200.
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Re: Just a few days left....

...last day now!!!
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

I' ve got a problem with the credit card payment on your site... And I can' t buy the piano, as I would!

Paolo

Quote Originally Posted by Paolo Ingraito
    I' ve got a problem with the credit card payment on your site... And I can' t buy the piano, as I would!

Paolo
    Hi Paolo.

Please contact me at per@sampletekk.com and we work something out!
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Worra,
    Could you please check the date you posted Black Grand to me ....still hasn't arrived here in Australia :-(

thanks

mal7@bigpond.net.au

Quote Originally Posted by mal7
    Worra,
    Could you please check the date you posted Black Grand to me ....still hasn't arrived here in Australia :-(

thanks

mal7@bigpond.net.au
    Australia is almost exactly on the other side of the globe compared to Sweden, so you can't be further away...
    Your shipping is definitely on its way and has been for a while; I think that you should get it within 2-3 days.
    We became a bit late on shipping’s since the interest for the Black Grand where overwhelming, something that I'm very happy about, but also wasn't quite logistically prepared for....
    We're on top of it now and orders are shipping 1-2 days after ordering.
    Sorry about the fact that some people had to wait a while for the Black Grand, and some, like you, are still waiting!
    I hope that you will find the Black Grand worth waiting for!
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Talking Re: Just a few days left....

Thanks Worra
    From all reports it will be well worth the wait :-)

regards Mal

The demos sound great....I've just ordered. I can't ignore the good press the white and black pianos have been getting. I'm now salivating in anticipation
    Trev Parks

Quote Originally Posted by T Parks
    The demos sound great....I've just ordered. I can't ignore the good press the white and black pianos have been getting. I'm now salivating in anticipation
    !
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Well, despite the fact I was a couple of days late for the offer, Worra's still thrown in the additional libraries. Not only is that more than generous, its very much appreciated.

I've got to say that every developer who frequents the NS forums I've ever had anything to do with has always been really very generous and accomodating, from Worra to Doug Rogers and beyond. Kudos to you guys - no butt kissing intended!.
    Trev Parks

Go Back to forum