• Register
  • Help

Topic: Sorry, another timing question

Share/Bookmark

Sorry, another update timing question

Hi-

I'm going to buy GPO. I'd like to purchase in the US when I'm over at the end of October. Can anyone give me any info on if/whether the update will be out by then? If not, how will the update work? CD's? I'm assuming it will be too big to download.

Thanks,

Myles

Re: Sorry, another update timing question

The updates have been available to download so far. I assume it will be the same way this time, but I don't have first hand info on this.

Anton

Thumbs up Re: Sorry, another timing question

I understood it that you can go ahead and purchase now and the upgrades will be downloadable. Whether updates will also be available in CD format or DVD I haven't a clue. Either way, you are covered considering Mr. Garritan’s past and present costumer dedication.

BTW - Nice to have you and welcome to the forum GPO family.
    Styxx

Re: Sorry, another timing question

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    I understood it that you can go ahead and purchase now and the upgrades will be downloadable. Whether updates will also be available in CD format or DVD I haven't a clue. Either way, you are covered considering Mr. Garritan’s past and present costumer dedication.

BTW - Nice to have you and welcome to the forum GPO family.
    Thanks very much for the information - sounds like I can go ahead and buy and not worry about not being able to get the update.

Myles

Go Back to forum