• Register
  • Help

Topic: Bush is still claiming WMDs

Share/Bookmark

Bush is still claiming WMDs

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    I can't believe Bush is still saying there were WMDs in Iraq. Does he really think we're THAT stupid?

Question Re: Bush is still claiming WMDs

I just want to know why Jim Lehrer has jet black dead - dead black eye balls - what's-up-wi-dat?

Re: Bush is still claiming WMDs

Quote Originally Posted by Think_About_It
    I just want to know why Jim Lehrer has jet black dead - dead black eye balls - what's-up-wi-dat?
    Ummm, he dropped acid ?? Most likely bad lighting.

I must say (regardless of how trivial this is on the surface, it is effective on a subconscious level) the lighting on Kerry was excellent. Very nice contrast on the backdrop, he looked polished, sheen, and confident. Bush looked dull, and weathered.

Quote Originally Posted by SWL
    I must say (regardless of how trivial this is on the surface, it is effective on a subconscious level) the lighting on Kerry was excellent. Very nice contrast on the backdrop, he looked polished, sheen, and confident. Bush looked dull, and weathered.
    In other words, the camera didn't lie....

what was strange to me is i thought bush was a little out of it. tired or something. i never seen him like that . i thought maybe he was hanging out with rush windbag or something. BEST PART OF THE DEBATE FOR ME WAS THE LOCATION... U OF M! thats my old school!!! the music school is directly behind that building. bought back lots of memories. we had recitals in that hall!!

Sometimes I really get the sense Bush doesn't really want the gig. I have always felt that he has been groomed and pushed into it by his family and the Cheney gang.

Tonight, it was apparent to me that he would have rather preferred to be hangin' out in his ranch in Texas, sucking down some beer and snacking on chips and dip.
    >>Kays
    http://www.musicbykays.com
    Music Composition for Feature Films, Television and Interactive Entertainment

Go Back to forum