• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: 24 BIT BARDSTOWN BOSENDORFER FOR GIGA 3.0

Share/Bookmark

24 BIT BARDSTOWN BOSENDORFER FOR GIGA 3.0

24 BIT BARDSTOWN BOSENDORFER FOR GIGA 3.0

Bardstown Audio is pleased to announce the release of the 24 bit Bardstown Bosendorfer Imperial Grand Model 290 in Giga Studio 3 format.

As good as the 16 bit Giga Studio 2 version of this beautiful piano sounds, the 24 bit versions do sound even better in terms of clarity, definition, and smoothness. Also several notes in the 24 bit versions have been tweaked in order to provide optimal quality of sound, which makes for even a richer and smoother sounding Bosendorfer Imperial Grand Model 290.

All notes on this beautiful piano at all velocity levels and articulations of pedal up, pedal down, and release note off, have been chromatically sample recorded. There are no pitch shifted notes or fake velocity layers created with filters in this most beautiful and pristine sounding Bosendorfer Imperial Grand Model 290. No noise reduction or filtering were necessary on the sample recordings of this piano because the very highest quality recording equipment and recording techniques were used in order to insure that no audible noise was present in the recorded sampled notes. Noise reduction and filtering are destructive processes that will zap the life and character from any recorded instrument.

Considering the very highest quality professional recording equipment and recording techniques were used, and also hand editing of every individual sample without any destructive batch processing, the Bardstown Bosendorfer Imperial Grand Model 290 is as close as you will ever get to playing and recording a real Bosendorfer Imperial Grand Model 290.

This beautiful piano is sold exclusively to all customers in every country around the world directly from Bardstown Audio. Bardstown Audio is the only distributor in the world of Bardstown Audio sampled instrument products, which include the Bosendorfer Imperial Grand Model 290, Classic Accordions, and Vintage Jazz Guitars and Tenor Banjos collections. All of these instruments are available in Giga 3, EXS24, HALion, and Kontakt/Kompakt sampler formats.

The 24 bit Bardstown Bosendorfer Imperial Grand Model 290 is $249 US dollars. Customers who have previously purchased the 16 bit Giga Studio 2 version of this piano can upgrade to the 24 bit Giga Studio 3 version for $99 US dollars.

Kindest regards,

Kip McGinnis
    Bardstown Audio
    www.BardstownAudio.com

Re: 24 BIT BARDSTOWN BOSENDORFER FOR GIGA 3.0

Congrats with your new version. Your products are amongst the best sounding sampled instruments and I enjoy your piano very much. Good to see it in GS3 now!
    Best regards,
    Michiel Post

I can't wait to get my copy!

Kip,

congratulations in staying on top of every improvement and upgrade in the sampling OS community. Along with your support, knowledge and expertise, I'm certain that everybody who has had the pleasure of owning any one of your libraries, truly owns a treasure along with their current sound arsenals.

Once again, I congratulate you!

Alan Russell
    Please Visit My New & Revised Official Website Below

http://AlanRussell-Music.com

Quote Originally Posted by Michiel Post
    Congrats with your new version. Your products are amongst the best sounding sampled instruments and I enjoy your piano very much. Good to see it in GS3 now!
    Michiel,

Thank you so much for your compliments, which are very much appreciated. You have a nice collection of very beautiful instruments as well.

All the best,
    Kip

Quote Originally Posted by esperlad
    I can't wait to get my copy!
    Esperlad,

As always, I very much appreciate your business.

Many thanks,
    Kip

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Russell
    Kip,

congratulations in staying on top of every improvement and upgrade in the sampling OS community. Along with your support, knowledge and expertise, I'm certain that everybody who has had the pleasure of owning any one of your libraries, truly owns a treasure along with their current sound arsenals.

Once again, I congratulate you!

Alan Russell

Alan,

Thank you so much for your congratulations and compliments, which are very much appreciated.

All the best,
    Kip

Hi Kip,
    I have the 16 bit GS2 version.
    Have you embedded Gigapulse in the 24 bit GS3 version?

Mal

So many fine pianos to choose from these days!

Mark
    www.marktrainer.com

Thumbs up Re: 24 BIT BARDSTOWN BOSENDORFER FOR GIGA 3.0

The Bards Bosendorfer is a sample I just could not be without. I'm about to get all set up for G3, and Kip's Bardstown samples are first ones I will be using in the new format. I don't know of any other sample that sounds this sweet in such a wide variety of genres and playing styles. It's just the best. I've got lots of sampled pianos, but if I could only have just one, this one would be the one, no hesitation.

Kip, thanks for getting this 24 bit G3 version out. Looking forward to playing it.

Go Back to forum