I have been really busy but it appears I may have a 'few days' only to upgrade to GS 3.0 (on two machines). As soon as I send the final mix to the client I want to upgrade and get the learning curve and registration bugs out of the way ASAP.
Both Machines are running ECHO Gina cards - P4 3.0 / 2 gig ram each.
Can anyone recommend the 'safest way' to implement the upgrade. I have a project starting at the beginning of next week. Should I wait until this next project is done (2-3 weeks) to upgrade or take the plunge now. I am not going to do anything special at this time with FX Teleport (although I eventually will).
Should just call Tascam to make the change?
Many thanks in advance.