• Register
  • Help

Topic: New Black Grand User Dem!

Share/Bookmark

New Black Grand User Dem!

Here's a very nice one from Frederik Von Wachenfeldt playing that old standard, "Misty" using the Black Grand Close perspective
    Thank's Figge!

Misty
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Re: New Black Grand User Dem!

Sounds beautiful Worra :-))
    And my copy of Black Grand just arrived...Looking forward to trying it later today :-)

Mal

Quote Originally Posted by mal7
    Sounds beautiful Worra :-))
    And my copy of Black Grand just arrived...Looking forward to trying it later today :-)

Mal
    Great! Let me know how you like it!
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Sounds very nice!

I would like to know, Frederick, what was the keyboard you used since it sounds very natural to my ears. The fact is Black Grand is perhaps the best sampled piano for realistic result when listening the recorded sessions. But I am just now trying to find the best "matching" controller for it.
    For the moment the favorite is Kawai MP-9500 but Hans Grubner (member of this Forum, thanks) gave us the link to the Doepfer LMK4+. It seems to be good material, with real hammer function feel. I sent an email to Doepfer in order to see how to try this keyboard here in Spain. No reply yet.
    I imagine you could maybe have a look to this keyboard yourself or maybe you know it already, where you live. Tell me something if you want.

Apart of this question it is a pleasure to hear your wonderful playing!

Thanks, Frederick and Worra.

I just loaded up Black Grand. Haven't got off the piano for 2 hours! I still haven't auditioned all the various patches, and have yet to work out Gigapulse, but I must say the tone of the piano is beautiful and full bodied...very nice indeed :-)

well done Worra...

Sounds awesome. I just bought the Black Grand this weekend and can't wait to get it (Halion 24 bit version tho, as I don't have GS). The demos of this piano really knock me out!

John

Quote Originally Posted by mal7
    I just loaded up Black Grand. Haven't got off the piano for 2 hours! I still haven't auditioned all the various patches, and have yet to work out Gigapulse, but I must say the tone of the piano is beautiful and full bodied...very nice indeed :-)

well done Worra...
    Yeah, it HAS reported to be somewhat addictive.....
    Glad you like it!
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Quote Originally Posted by spinach ravioli
    Sounds awesome. I just bought the Black Grand this weekend and can't wait to get it (Halion 24 bit version tho, as I don't have GS). The demos of this piano really knock me out!

John
    On it's way!!!!! Looking forward of hearing your opinion!
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Go Back to forum