• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: The Cover of the Holiday CD?

Share/Bookmark

Question The Cover of the Holiday CD?

I may be going out on a limb here (cause of my limited stock of technical gadgets) but I was tinkling, I mean thinking ... we should all send in a picture of ourselfs wearing an elfs hat for the cover of the holiday CD. (Please, no nudes)
    Let's hear your suggestions here so we can read them here and hear what you think you heard while we were busy hearing what you heard here.
    Styxx

Re: The Cover of the Holiday CD?

I'm glad you brought this up. Maybe we could get some of you graphically savy users to submit some ideas for cover art and we could have a vote on which one to use. I'll try to whip up something myself in the next few days.

Uh, Styxx, if we all post our pictures on the CD the end result could be people fleeing in horror from the jewel case while completely forgetting the great music inside. Lets look at option B....

-Kevin

P.S. I have absolutely no talent for drawing or painting. However, I can create some quality avante-guard scribblings in red white and green to keep with the Christmas theme. Will this do?
    We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams …
    24" 2.4 Ghz iMac, OSX 10.4.10, MOTU 828 MKII, 2 Glyph 250 Gig external drives, Logic 9, Finale 2008 GPO, JABB, Strad, Gro, Reason 4, EWQL Storm Drum, Adrenaline, Symphonic Choirs, SO Gold,All Arturia Synths, Many NI Synths, Spectrasonics Synths, KH Strings, VEPro on a Windows 7 4x 2.8 Ghz 12 gig of RAM

Consider the CD cover competion begun. He he.

Talking Re: The Cover of the Holiday CD?

That's cool! Who's picture is that?

LFO - I just thought I would get the old thought processes going in us all. You don't actually think I would put MY picture on the cover of anything less than "UFFO" magazine now do ya?

Unidentified Freaky Facial Object.
    Styxx

That's our esteemed leader. I borrowed the picture of him and the midi harp and fixed it up.

Talking Re: The Cover of the Holiday CD?

I thought so. What's he all steamed about?
    I think I am going to send everyone a box of snowballs from Beeffalo New York for Christmas.
    Nay, by the time they get there they will be nothing more than a cool glass of Lake Erie lake effect water! Yuk!
    I'll bet Shaz is going to be homesick for that first snowfall of the season here. Gee, just thinking about it makes me all wishy-washy inside.

Yeah right!

BTW -
    Styxx

Now that's funny (and a tad embarassing ). Looks like I had a little egg nog . Great job Joseph !

It was all in fun, I assure you. I don't wish to embarrass you at all. I just thought it would be fun to tinker with Photoshop tonight. Don't feel bad, I look like I've hit the egg nog pretty hard every day.

Cool cover Joseph - have you seen the one for Heavenly Love Songs yet? I think I prefer Gary floating in the clouds than wearing a Santa hat :P

If I have the time I'll throw one together too if that's cool?
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

Go Back to forum