• Register
  • Help

Topic: Zarqawi a figment of the GOP's imagination?

Share/Bookmark

Zarqawi a figment of the GOP's imagination?

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.../04/wirq04.xml

I always had a feeling that this guy was invented. He seems to be as evasive (if not more) than Osama. And we see his mug in photos and in videos..yet he's supposed to have a missing leg, or possibly be dead? He looks pretty healthy for a legless dead guy! I think it's all just a tactic of the GOP to misdirect the American people's attention (we just love having a scapegoat) while they keep working their hidden agendas.

Re: Zarqawi a figment of the GOP's imagination?

If you look closely at the latest beheading photos, the "terrorists" look like a bunch of white guys....

Quote Originally Posted by robgb
    If you look closely at the latest beheading photos, the "terrorists" look like a bunch of white guys....
    OH believe me, rob.. I've already done all that research on the first video of Nick Berg. Their stances did look fishy, but that doesn't say much. In the end, after a lot of analysis and collaboration with others, I determined that if there was something fishy about that video, it wasn't clear and nothing was directly determinable from the video footage. I found it odd that the terrorists were wielding MP5 sub machine guns, and some of the audio sounded "SoundForge'd." But that's about it. A lot of people pointed out the orange jumpsuit as being the kind US military uses. But now we've seen in every terrorist video that most of the captives wear this, so I'm beginning to think it's nothing.

Who do I think these beheaders are? I don't think they're terrorists. I think they're really really pissed off Iraqis who want everyone to just get the hell out of their country and leave them alone. While I don't blame them for feeling that way, I certainly think their approach is the totally wrong way to go--violence is not a good solution. But they're desperate, and desperate people go to desperate measures. If I had someone like Bush & Co. invading my country, and found that my protests were useless, AND these people were killing my friends, neighbors, and their wives & children, I'd probably start chopping off heads too out of sheer desperation. Actually, I'd probably do a mass-kidnapping (like 100-200 of the invaders), and then publically threaten to detonate the buliding they were in (bluffing of course). I think that might get more action done than the beheadings. Most other foreign countries are pulling out to save their citizens, but the US hasn't budged an inch.

That's BushCo for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by MDesigner
    Who do I think these beheaders are? I don't think they're terrorists.
    It's just a guess, but I certainly don't think they're Iraqi. Who stands to gain from these beheadings? Do the Iraqis? I don't think so. Beheadings do not give them sympathy.

But they certainly allow Americans to demonize them. Think about it.

Go Back to forum