• Register
  • Help

Topic: An observation...

Share/Bookmark

An observation...

Hi. I've been reading through these forums and I noticed that the Garritan Forum posters seem to be friendlier than those in EastWest. I wonder if it has anything to do with the product... .^^

Thumbs up Re: An observation...

Welcome to the forum, kaq.
    I think you are right, part of the reason is that we have an outstanding product to work with. The other part is that we have outstanding people to work with.

-Kevin
    We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams …
    24" 2.4 Ghz iMac, OSX 10.4.10, MOTU 828 MKII, 2 Glyph 250 Gig external drives, Logic 9, Finale 2008 GPO, JABB, Strad, Gro, Reason 4, EWQL Storm Drum, Adrenaline, Symphonic Choirs, SO Gold,All Arturia Synths, Many NI Synths, Spectrasonics Synths, KH Strings, VEPro on a Windows 7 4x 2.8 Ghz 12 gig of RAM

Re: An observation...

I'm gonna have to agree with LFO here, while GPO is an amazingly superb product, this forum would nothing without Gary and all the other great friendly people who frequent this forum.

Thumbs up Re: An observation...

Quote Originally Posted by kag
    Hi. I've been reading through these forums and I noticed that the Garritan Forum posters seem to be friendlier than those in EastWest. I wonder if it has anything to do with the product... .^^
    Yeah, maybe I should start using the product like it was intended instead of smoking it.

Naw~, then I would be normal most of the time. Anywho, welcome to da forum and when shall we expect some music from you?

BTW - Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!

Nice to have you join.
    Styxx

There are a lot of great (albiet opinionated ) folks on Northern Sounds and while it does seem that a lot of them reside here in the GPO forum it is that way due to the monumental effort of everyone in the GPO community to keep it this way. I think it worth mentioning that this environment we've created (while sometimes criticized as 'too' friendly) encourages positivity and personal growth on the part of everyone involved. I don't attribute this to any 'one' thing but rather the collective effort of everyone involved. We've all strived to keep this section of Nothern Sounds clean of the problems that have plagued the other sections. While it does get hairy at times, I think you'll find this a safe place to express your creativity and expect constructive, positive feedback from your peers. My kudos to everyone on this board for all your work in making this the best forum around.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Burrell
    There are a lot of great (albiet opinionated ) folks on Northern Sounds and while it does seem that a lot of them reside here in the GPO forum it is that way due to the monumental effort of everyone in the GPO community to keep it this way....
    Joseph, it was nice to read what you wrote. Very uhmmm... touching?

Styxx, never in my whole lifetime would I come up with an idea like smoking GPO... haha. Just shows we're in the company of very creative minds here. Weird, but very creative.

Quote Originally Posted by kag
    Just shows we're in the company of very creative minds here. Weird, but very creative.
    You have no idea....

Go Back to forum