• Register
  • Help

Topic: A Voice In The Desert

A Voice In The Desert

I just wanted to post another tune . I tried to make this one a little less busy compaired to my other ones. I seem to have this problem of adding more and more and don't know when to stop.You will have to log on at sound click to listen sorry about that I don't know of anyother free place that would work better . Thanks for listening A Voice In The Desert

Re: A Voice In The Desert

Nice job MM, and very timely for me. I'm leaving for the desert (Joshua Tree, CA) Saturday morning. It will be a welcome change from hurricane alley.

-- Martin

Thanks for listening mschiff I hope everything works out ok in the desert

Hey Music Man,

I am a sucker for a nicely written string piece!! You use of dynamics really added to the beauty of this piece. Thanks for sharing!! We want more.

Jerry Wickham
    MacBook Pro Intel Core 2 Duo 2.5ghz 4GB Ram OSX 10.5.8
    Korg TritonLe & MAudio Oxygen 8
    T3, Logic 9, DP7, K2, GPO4, Strad, Gofriller, C&MB, Finale 2010

My Website!
    New Film Scores!
    Also, Ever think about having your very own personal documentary? See my new Website!

Thanks Jerry for listening .This was the first time I tried a piece with solo violin it's simple but there is somthing intresting I'm not shure what.

Music Man,

Good Job. Boy, I wish I could download this and save to to my computer. Oh well!

For more information, check out www.jonathoncox.com/intro.html

"The trouble with music appreciation in general is that people are taught to have too much respect for music they should be taught to love it instead." - Igor Stravinsky

Thanks Danielle and Jonny for the listen Danielle said it sounded "ethereal "
    I'm not shure what that word means but I hope it was good.

Go Back to forum