• Help
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Define WMD please!

Share/Bookmark

Question Define WMD please!

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    Here ya go boys:

...and no pinhead manifesto's please. Just list what ACTUAL WDM's are.

Some will want to post the name Bush or Cheney - Hehe.he.e..*ahem*. There. Now that THAT'S done, please list what WMD items are.

Re: Define WMD please!

Sorry......i'm not going to play this game. There was no reason to go to war . You know it. The world knows it. It was nothing more than the boy King playing soldiers and at what cost? Over a thousand US dead . Gawd knows how many Iraqis. And a complete mess left in the bargain. all the goodwill towards Amerca gone. If the Cosmos ever played fair. Cheneys heart would explode tommorow and Bush loose in a landslide ......but......

I still think this will cost the GOP the election and good riddance.

Ed

Thumbs down Re: Define WMD please!

Errrrrrrrrrnt!!!!! Wrong answer. Thought so.

0 for 1. Not good.

Anyone else?

0 for 1. Not good.

You make me laugh. I have'nt seen anyone posting on this site less capable of spoting a right answer.

ed

Quote Originally Posted by Think_About_It
    Just list what ACTUAL WMD's are.
    The kind of weapons the U.S. has in ITS arsenal:

- atomic weapons
    - biological agents
    - chemical agents

I think it is interesting that we keep trying to convince other countries not to develop atomic weapons, when we don't reduce our stockpile.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Hines

- atomic weapons
    - biological agents
    - chemical agents

I think it is interesting that we keep trying to convince other countries not to develop atomic weapons, when we don't reduce our stockpile.
    Never a truer or more revealing word was spoken.

JG

I'm starting to believe Mr. Think_About_It is TROLLING

Quote Originally Posted by Think_About_It

0 for 1. Not good.

Anyone else?
    Actually it was the RIGHT answer. When will you diehard war-mongers get over it? The toast has popped up. The coffee is done. And the eggs are starting to get burnt.

WAKE THE **** UP.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Hines

- atomic weapons
    - biological agents
    - chemical agents

The US does not have chemical or biological weapons (any more). We've also reduced our stockpiles of nuclear weapons.

If you're going to make such accusations, you might want to do some research first.

I'm just trying to define what EXACTLY all the hubbub is. If we know all these other facts for sure about weapons or lack there of, we should at leat be able to define what exactly they are.

For example we did find cyanide manufacturing in Iraq more than once. Martin posted that chemical agents are a WMD so what's the deal? Either cyanide a chemical agent/WMD or it is not.

WASHINGTON: US forces in Iraq found seven pounds of cyanide during a raid late last month on a Baghdad house believed connected to an al-Qaeda operative, US officials said.

The cyanide salt was in either one or several small bricks, and US officials said they believe that it was to have been used in an attack on US or allied interests. Cyanide is extremely toxic and can be used as a chemical weapon, although it was unclear if the cyanide was in a form that could be used that way easily.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast