• Register
  • Help

Topic: Kerry 2, Bush 0

Share/Bookmark

Kerry 2, Bush 0

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    The question is: Can years worth of media brainwashing be undone by 3 90 minute debates?

Re: Kerry 2, Bush 0

I loved one of the last questions..the lady who asked Bush to name three mistakes he's made and what he did to correct them. He totally dodged her question... claimed NO responsibility, and said he did everything right.

We gotta get this administration out of office. They have absolutely no accountability.

But the most humorous part of the debate was when Bush talked about "the Internets"!

You know these conversations just aren't as fun without Brian Ralston around.

Quote Originally Posted by Ernstinen
    HeHeHe! He must be working on his Masters of Music at USC.

But how about (gulp) ---- Brady!!!!!

He must be working on his admittance into the old folks home in OKC.

Ern
    As you all know, Brady and I have profound disagreements where politics are concerned. Never the less, he is a dear friend and a man of good character, and he asked me a week or so to post this for him if anyone inquired:

"I'm moving on to spend my energies in a more productive vein. I've had plenty of opportunities to present my side of things, and I feel I've done that well enough. Continuing to do so will only foster more bad feelings and frustration, which is both unproductive and inhibits the artistic inspiration of all those involved. I wish everyone well hope they all find peace, happiness, and the means to develop and express all their gifts and talents to their fullest." - Brady Wright

"So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Quote Originally Posted by Brian2112
    "I'm moving on to spend my energies in a more productive vein. I've had plenty of opportunities to present my side of things, and I feel I've done that well enough. Continuing to do so will only foster more bad feelings and frustration, which is both unproductive and inhibits the artistic inspiration of all those involved. I wish everyone well hope they all find peace, happiness, and the means to develop and express all their gifts and talents to their fullest." - Brady Wright

BRADY!!!!! Stop being a fkng DORK and get yourself back here at once!!! Don't be so bloody stupid and vain! Your posts are some of the most interesting I've read on politics and indeed other worldly views. OK, so I don't agree with all of it - SO WHAT!

There are no bad feelings here, I'm sure. It's just banter mate. You're big enough and ugly enough to handle that, aren't you?

Come on, what's the matter with you!!!

Unhappy Re: Kerry 2, Bush 0

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Phoenix
    The question is: Can years worth of media brainwashing be undone by 3 90 minute debates?
    I am pessimist.
    I think the mindless masses watching fox-jazeera( the highest rated cable channel in the midwest and south) holding their bibles and shotguns , will believe everything the professional demogues say and thus conclude the debates were a liberal hollywood production!

Go Back to forum