• Register
  • Help

Topic: Quick summary of the Republican Convention

Share/Bookmark

Quick summary of the Republican Convention

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    In case you missed the Republican Convention coverage on television, here is a summary with all you need to know...

http://home.earthlink.net/~houval/gopconstrm.mov

-JF

Re: Quick summary of the Republican Convention

Interesting, Jon. I'd like to see the same analysis of the Democratic Convention. They had a 9/11 segment too, you know.
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Eric Doggett
    MoonDog Media
    www.moondogmedia.net

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Doggett
    Interesting, Jon. I'd like to see the same analysis of the Democratic Convention. They had a 9/11 segment too, you know.
    The Republicans -- as demonstrated in the video -- didn't have a 9/11 "segment." Nearly every speaker mentioned it several times.

Amazing how they're so willing and able to use the deaths of so many people for political gain.... Are you sure this is the party you want to belong to?

The terrorism quote movie from the DNC would be too short. I think the better DNC summary would be one about Kerry's service: "purple heart, purple heart, purple heart, silver star, silver star..."

BTW, did you see the "debate" on Saturday Night Live? Priceless.

-JF

Quote Originally Posted by robgb
    Amazing how they're so willing and able to use the deaths of so many people for political gain.... Are you sure this is the party you want to belong to?
    Rob - do you not remember 9/11 victims speaking at the democratic convention, saying that John Kerry was their man??? Are you going to tell me that's different?
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Eric Doggett
    MoonDog Media
    www.moondogmedia.net

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Doggett
    Rob - do you not remember 9/11 victims speaking at the democratic convention, saying that John Kerry was their man??? Are you going to tell me that's different?
    If the victims themselves are speaking, no. They have a right to support whomever they choose. And I wouldn't hold it against them at the Republican convention, either.

It's when EVERY SINGLE republican speaker brings up 9/11.

It's a cynical attempt to remind American that Bush is the "security" president. Used extensively as a political tool. Just as Bush has done ever since it happened.

Go Back to forum