• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: It has already started....

Share/Bookmark

It has already started....

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    Hundreds, maybe thousands of democrat voters may not be able to vote in Nevada:

http://www.klas-tv.com/Global/story....5&nav=168XRvNe

Re: It has already started....

Man, this really p1sses me off. I'd be equally p1ssed if a Democrat threw away Republican or 3rd party registrations.

My wife has a friend who works for one of those private mailbox companies. She found that the boss/owner threw out thousands of Kerry mailers that had US paid postage. This is a federal crime. Regardless, we told her that unless she had photos or videotape to keep her mouth shut and eyes open. It makes no sense to lose your job and go through a bunch of personal pain if you aren't guaranteed a result.

On the other side, there have been a bunch of break-ins to Republican offices in Washington State. In some cases computers were stolen. Probably, they are real break-ins. Maybe some were staged. In either case, I hope those responsible get caught and reap the consequences.

These dirty tricks suck. Maybe they benefit the trickster. Maybe they get caught and there is blowback. In any case we risk losing faith in our system of government, become cynical and may be tempted to join the race to the bottom of the septic tank.

What's worse, stealing property, or stealing power? - stealing a six pack or an entire government? We need tough laws, fast justice, fair courts and penalties that will convince people that vote crime is never worth it.

-JF

I think the fairness of the vote count is really the crux of the issue. But voter fraud is as old as voting. My own parents, as well as many of their Irish Catholic family and friends, voted multiple times for JFK in Chicago in 1960. So I didn't have to read T. White's excellent book The Making of a President 1960 to learn about Richard J. Daley handing Kennedy Illinois on a platter.

I've no doubt that Jeb has it set up similarly in Florida. I don't know how it works in other states, but in Chicago they still smile and wink at this kind of thing. The slang term there for a reformer is "googoo," a kind of shortened form of "do gooder."

As much as I want John Kerry to win the election, I understand that this is political hardball on both sides. What really needs to be addressed is the institutional disenfranchisement of voters, particularly in the African-American community, where both draconian drug laws and dirty tricks serve to silence the people. It's all very sad, really, but it's how the game works.

Thumbs down Re: It has already started....

Don't worry; your guys will have your chance again to throw away the entire over-seas military vote. And then there'll be the state supreme court of whatever state is close (like Florida) I REALLY remember Carol Roberts - tossing obvious Bush votes.

Then there's them unions... 40 years of that. You have NO case. This is going on here in CA - the largest electoral votes in the US! Liberal activists tossing republican registrations - it's insane and has me FIT TO BE TIED!!

And the way the left is treating Nader - THERE IS NO SHAME!

We where warned you people on the left where going to open the FRAUD VOTES thing and they where right. Sick thing is the left has been historically the guiltiest of this practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Think_About_It
    Don't worry; your guys will have your chance again to throw away the entire over-seas military vote. And then there'll be the state supreme court of whatever state is close (like Florida) I REALLY remember Carol Roberts - tossing obvious Bush votes.

Then there's them unions... 40 years of that. You have NO case. This is going on here in CA - the largest electoral votes in the US! Liberal activists tossing republican registrations - it's insane and has me FIT TO BE TIED!!

And the way the left is treating Nader - THERE IS NO SHAME!

We where warned you people on the left where going to open the FRAUD VOTES thing and they where right. Sick thing is the left has been historically the guiltiest of this practice.
    This might be interesting if any of it was true. Pathetic.

Ahh......yet again TAI does is his best to distort........it ain't working......

ed

WHAT distortion? The Florida supreme court? Nader? CA. liberal activists!?

No details! WEAK, VERY WEAK.

Wink Re: It has already started....

Stay on Message Dude..........

Remember...FREEDOM IS ON THE MARCH

ED

Quote Originally Posted by ed buller
    Stay on Message Dude..........

Remember...FREEDOM IS ON THE MARCH

ED
    Afghanistan and Iraq already KNOW this fact. Too bad CA and the left does not.

With any luck that means you will be off to these fine lands to help.......no ?

ed

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast