• Register
  • Help

Topic: Happy Birthday Glenn Rudolph!

Share/Bookmark

Happy Birthday Glenn Rudolph!

It was Glenn's Birthday yesterday. A very happy belated birthday to you Glenn. May you have a year of health, happiness and prosperity.

And thank you for your participation on the forum, your tutorials and your incredible music!

Gary Garritan

Thumbs up Re: Happy Birthday Glenn Rudolph!

Now look here! Is that why my wife has been baking a cake all day?

Eezzz good, no? yes?

Happy Birthday!

Many more productive awesome inspiring lazy no good for nothing little ... oops! Sorry Glenn, I was talking to one of my coworkers.
    OK, as I was saying ... more productive awesome inspiring healthy wonderful years to come!

Best wishes!
    Styxx

Re: Happy Birthday Glenn Rudolph!

Happy Birthday Glenn!
    DPDan

Happy birthday!!!

Who is Glenn Rudolph??

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    It was Glenn's Birthday yesterday. A very happy belated birthday to you Glenn. May you have a year of health, happiness and prosperity.

And thank you for your participation on the forum, your tutorials and your incredible music!

Gary Garritan
    Thanks all...just returned from a 2 week New England vacation. The AARP card came in handy!

It's been a while since I last posted, but I have been lurking in the background keeping a watchful eye on you all. After finishing a flurry of commissions and concerts in the Spring, I found myself burnt out. But after a self-imposed hiatus (really, it was my idea, not my wife's) I'm gearing up to finsh part II of the GPO Organ Tutorial, upgrade to Finale 2005 and Sonar 4 and start another round of commission pieces.

Hi, Glenn!! Wow, I see you're in Pittsburgh- my home town!! As someone active in the choral and organ community there did you by any chance know David Volker?? He was my piano and organ teacher when I was a kid. I got to play that big Mahler organ at St. Bartholomew in Penn Hills...

Go Back to forum