The updates are finished and it is just a matter of putting it up on the Native Instrument website.
NI has a policy of not posting updates on a Friday (strange but wise policy), so we'll have to wait until after the weekend. I tried pleading and cajoliing (that's schmeichelnd in German), calling in favors, twisting arms, imploring - all to no avail. We will have to wait until early next week.
We also made few last minute changes that I believe will be worth the few extra days wait.