• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Kerry v Bush, Round 3

Share/Bookmark

Kerry v Bush, Round 3

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    Kerry slam dunks it again. Bush seemed to be trying to find a middle ground between his performance in the first two debates and fell flat on his face.

Two of the online polls give it to Kerry by a wide margin. Don't know about the rest.

Expect Bush to continue losing ground. He just can't make it on his record or any of these performances.

Beware the October surprise.

Beware the stuffed ballot box (or unstuffed).

Re: Kerry v Bush, Round 3

CNN Scientific poll on who won debate:

Kerry 52%

Bush 39%

I think it was a sweep for Kerry.

What scares the *bleep* out of me, is that Bush always refers to 'programs hes going to implement'. He had 4 years to implement them, as the incumbent I'd assume he'd be saying 'Look at the plans I've implemented'.

Why this doesn't scare off Bush supporters I'll never know.

Thumbs up Re: Kerry v Bush, Round 3

Bush CLEANED UP! And that poll, Einstein, is NOT scientific! You are SOOoooo entertaining.

All the pundits/commentators; Chris Mathews, Candy Crowley, Perry Bacon, Larry King all agree Bush won and don't THEMSELVES believe it.

Now get busy online and keep jamming them scientific "web" numbers up!

I am sooo stoked! Kerry looked stiff - defensive, pompous, stuffy and POSITIVLEY OUT OF LINE mentioning Cheyneys daughter boooooooo.

Bush looked real, had clear command of all the facts, was warm and exposed Lurch for tax & spend liberal that he truly is.

19 days and re-squeeling & screeching of the stuck pigs begins again.

Kerry still has a plan..................after 20 years in the Senate, maybe someday he'll reveal it. Good luck.

Bush's best debate

Kerry's worst debate

Kerry still beat him going away in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Think_About_It
    Bush CLEANED UP! And that poll, Einstein, is NOT scientific! You are SOOoooo entertaining.
    Sorry to disappoint you but the poll I quoted WAS scientific -- not one of those online polls, but an actual legitimate poll. Kerry 52% etc.

The NON-Scientific polls are by and large giving it to Kerry in much, much higher numbers. One I saw said 80%.

Sad day for you Bushies. But you keep spinning. SOMEBODY's bound to listen.

Quote Originally Posted by Think_About_It
    Kerry still has a plan..................after 20 years in the Senate, maybe someday he'll reveal it. Good luck.
    I just love your desperation. It's just plain hilarious. Whacha bet we won't being seeing much of Mr. TAI around here after Kerry wins?

Bush is on the ropes, TAI. You'd better hope and pray he figures a way to steal this thing. Time to pull Osama out of that hole.

I'll be quoting YOU - with your: "Kerry in a landslide"

Does it look like a landslide? Ffffttttt. No. Then you'll have 4 MORE years to squeel and screech hate.

Thumbs up Re: Kerry v Bush, Round 3

That's it TAI...stay on message...

I don't which I find funnier. You or your estemed President.

ed

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast