• Register
  • Help

Topic: Why don't I ever go to sleep?

Share/Bookmark

Why don't I ever go to sleep?

This place is killing me!

Where's all the usual night owls. Gary doesn't count since he's 3 hours behind me.

Brian, where the heck are ya? Insomnia is getting pretty lonely.

Re: Why don't I ever go to sleep?

Just woke up (4:26 am) went to bed at 11:00 am yesterday . It would seem I am having the opposite problem .

"So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Talking Re: Why don't I ever go to sleep?

Hey JB.
    If I had my own PC I would have been up with you. My 17 year old daughter had a sleep over with some 15 of her girlfriends. What a night! My wife and I had to get up several time to quiet them down but wound up at one point just talking and getting to know them all. Lovely girls and quite bright to say the least. I would have been up on the forum except that some of them where using this old PC for homework. Now, this morning is crazy trying to get into one bathroom with 17 girls up at once! 17 you say? 15 girls slept over, then there are my two girls. I've never seen so many hair dryers, curling irons, straightening irons, makeup, and other paraphernalia in one room before! I think my electric bill will be in the thousands this month!
    What a night.
    So, what's news?
    Styxx

ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Styxx

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Burrell
    This place is killing me!

Where's all the usual night owls. Gary doesn't count since he's 3 hours behind me.

Brian, where the heck are ya? Insomnia is getting pretty lonely.
    Where sleep is concerned, I think your combined talents of musician and software developer are pretty much a fatal combination...
    Christopher Duncan
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Author of
    Unite the Tribes and The Career Programmer
    www.PracticalUSA.com

You know I lay awake at night and think about all the stuff I want to do. It's really scary.

Like: How do I do this.... Then it'll hit me. Then I have to get up and scribble it down.

Last night I was thinking about another way to do the demo page and a secret flash project that I'm working on and I just couldn't go to sleep. Creativity is a bane sometimes.

Sheesss! I lay all night and just drool.
    Styxx

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Burrell
    Last night I was thinking about another way to do the demo page and a secret flash project that I'm working on and I just couldn't go to sleep. Creativity is a bane sometimes.
    I know what you mean about creativity, but I'd lie awake in terror if I had to understand all that Flash and animation stuff. Rocket science, if you ask me...
    Christopher Duncan
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Author of
    Unite the Tribes and The Career Programmer
    www.PracticalUSA.com

Go Back to forum