• Register
  • Help

Topic: Update?

Share/Bookmark

Question Update?

Being new to the forum, I'm seeing a lot of talk about an update, but I can't seem to find out what exactly is being updated (GPO Studio? Kontakt Player?) and what the changes are that everyone is so excited about.

Could someone fill in this newbie?

Thnx!
    DrH

Re: Update?

Quote Originally Posted by DrH
    Being new to the forum, I'm seeing a lot of talk about an update, but I can't seem to find out what exactly is being updated (GPO Studio? Kontakt Player?) and what the changes are that everyone is so excited about.

Could someone fill in this newbie?

Thnx!
    DrH
    A hearty welcome to this great forum. You will find that the answer to your question is all of the above. But there are no new samples; some superb programming, and a bunch of other cool stuff to shiver your musical timbres.

Again, welcome. Hope to hear from you often and post some of your music too.

Karl

Re: Update?

There will be no new samples/instruments, but I believe they have fixed the current samples/instruments to rectify some funny attack noises/clicks and possibly improved sample quality on some instruments, and of course rectified some other issues that have been found in the library.

Hopefully there will eventually be a Big Band add-on that will add some more samples/instruments to GPO and possibly a choir/vocal add-on but I still have no idea what those plans are.

Go Back to forum