• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Bill O'Reilly has been sued for sexual harassment

Share/Bookmark

Bill O'Reilly has been sued for sexual harassment

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    A Fox network associate producer has sued O'Reilly for sexual harrassment. She says he repeatedly asked her to buy a vibrator so they could have phone , and twice called her while he was masturbating, and kept her on the line until he had stopped, so to speak. The woman worked for the Bush election campaign and is still employed by Fox. (Don't recognize her name--she apparently represented Fox at the Democratic convention this year, and interviewed Hillary Clinton there.)

Judging from the verbatim quotations from O'Reilly's calls, she recorded the calls. Seems doubtful she would file suit if she had reason to fear it would turn into a he-said\she-said thing.

I'm not a Drudge fan, but his site has the 25 page court filing against O'Reilly and Fox.

But surely there's no truth in all of this: Bill O'Reilly, the voice of morality and conservatism? That would be like Rush Limbaugh getting caught with illegal drugs, or televangelists supporting Nixon or hiring prostitutes.

Re: Bill O'Reilly has been sued for sexual harassment

Didn't you think Colby Bryant was innocent?

FACT

O'Reilly filed the lawsuit FIRST when the plaintiff (yes correct SHE'S the plaintiff) tried to extort something on the order of MILLIONS of dollars.

BTW She now works for CNN. Co-inky-dink? We report - you decide.

Quote Originally Posted by Think_About_It

FACT

O'Reilly filed the lawsuit FIRST when the plaintiff (yes correct SHE'S the plaintiff) tried to extort something on the order of MILLIONS of dollars.

BTW She now works for CNN. Co-inky-dink. We report - you decide.
    All politics aside, and the fact that I can't stand the guy.... My motto is innocent until proven guilty.

Thumbs up Re: Bill O'Reilly has been sued for sexual harassment

Agreed, and I think sometimes O'Reilly gets that “Irish up" (American colloquial for temper) too much, gets nasty and makes me change & surf the channels. He had been on a roll banging on Bush for a while & don't know what's up with that, have not seen his show in a few weeks. I'd be curious how much of this he can talk about on the air.

The number that she allegedly tried to extort from him was some ridiculous number like; 50 million (I don't have the fact of that # for sure). He got pissed and sued HER first.

Wink Re: Bill O'Reilly has been sued for sexual harassment

Coooool, Yet ANOTHER Fox News Channel watcher!!

Wink Re: Bill O'Reilly has been sued for sexual harassment

Mm..hm.

Bill O'Reilly.
    Pfffttt.

I will tell you guys that I love his show, and watch it daily, but if these are true, I don't know that I will be able to continue watching. For those of us who watch regularly, he provided a moral right/wrong approach to things, which is very appealing. I just hope it's not true - cause if it is, I can't stand for it.
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Eric Doggett
    MoonDog Media
    www.moondogmedia.net

Quote Originally Posted by Think_About_It
    TIA,

It is "Kobe" Bryant (Colby is a type of cheese).

Ok. Kobe. Better?

ANYWAY, the number the plaintiff tried to extort form Bill O'Reilly was

60 Million Dollars for him to "keep quiet". Hmmmmmm

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast