***Advertisments***

Re: Celsius4111.com

Quote Originally Posted by Think_About_It
    Li'l balance.
    ROTFL.

Is that site for real?

Only the most pathetic, insecure, worm would live their life in fear of terrorists attacks. But, if you are one of the small minded people, consider that since Hee Haw Hitler took office, probably 10-20,000 new terrorists have been created as a result of his policies. Fear the draft. You're more likely to be killed, maimed or poisoned in the military. And trust me, the draft is coming under a 2nd term Bush. There will be some small attack and Bush will reinstate.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Phoenix
    Only the most pathetic, insecure, worm would live their life in fear of terrorists attacks. But, if you are one of the small minded people, consider that since Hee Haw Hitler took office, probably 10-20,000 new terrorists have been created as a result of his policies. Fear the draft. You're more likely to be killed, maimed or poisoned in the military. And trust me, the draft is coming under a 2nd term Bush. There will be some small attack and Bush will reinstate.
    Right before he invades Iran.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Phoenix
    Only the most pathetic, insecure, worm would live their life in fear of terrorists attacks.
    Tell THAT to the families of 9/11 in three states. You make me sick, and you are offensive!

Tell THAT to the families of 9/11 in three states. You make me sick, and you are offensive!
    My friend Chris Murphy died in the second tower. People die all the time. You don't seem to care that we have killed 10s of thousands of Iraqis in operation secure the oil. Why? Because you are a brainwashed, insensitive and predjudiced Republican. Brown people mean less to you than unborn white fetuses.

TAI

I just can't figure you out. You remind me of Anne Coulter. You would have been so at home in the SS

ed

Using the Moonlight Sonata for that drek is sacrilege.

Sorry, those two ads didn't convince me of anything.

Have you actually seen either of Michael Moore's movies? While some of his details may be challenged, the basic ideas behind them can not. With regard to Fahrenheit 9/11, the basic ideas are:

- Bush was too eager to invade Iraq
    - Many "friends of Bush" companies are making big bucks on the war in Iraq
    - The primary, REAL, concern the US has about the Middle East is about oil, not freedom or terrorism.
    - If Bush REALLY was interested in fighting terrorism, he invaded the wrong country (Iran is a much bigger threat)
    - Bush is trying to keep the Presidency by continually creating an atmosphere of fear

Go Back to forum