• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Need of choir sounds

Share/Bookmark

Need of choir sounds

I'm looking for choir sounds so far I have checked out Symphony of Voices, a bit exspensive and Diva which just seems to have solo voices and not to much on the esemble sound . Does anyone out there know of other ones that would have full choir sounds . I'm mainly useing it for background but I still need quality sounds. Thanks for any help.

Re: Need of choir sounds

voices of thé apocalypse is maybe worth a look. the sounds are pretty good. it's a full wagnerian choir apparently. and i use it myself.

http://www.soundsonline.com/sophtml/...l?sku=QLVOTAGS

slán

mick ó c

Quote Originally Posted by ailteoir
    voices of thé apocalypse is maybe worth a look. the sounds are pretty good. it's a full wagnerian choir apparently. and i use it myself.

http://www.soundsonline.com/sophtml/...l?sku=QLVOTAGS

slán

mick ó c
    Thanks ailteoir for the feedback I will look in to it.

There used to be a lot of talk here about the upcoming "Voci" choir library from BelaDMedia (who makes "Diva" as well). I haven't noticed anything about it lately.

Voices of the Apocalypse will soon be replaced by Quantum Leap Symphonic Choir which sounds like it'll be even better (and more expensive)
    Dan Powers
    www.danielpowers.info

"It's easier to be a composer than it is to compose."
    --Ray Luke (1928-2010)

Lightbulb Re: Need of choir sounds

The Peter Seidlaczek "Enhanced Classical Choir" is the one I got (for around $220 in Giga format) when I decided I couldn't wait for whatever Bela D and Gary are thinking of springing on the market. (I have the HALion 3 softSampler which imports Giga and a number of other formats readily. The only confusion factor is that now I have 375 various vowels and articulations to choose from. It's a little overpowering organized this way.)

I understand that the ECC package comes in various other sampler models.

i hope this helps ... KevinKauai

Wink Re: Need of choir sounds

Expect a major announcement form BELA D on November 1st.
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Thanks everyone for the feedback .It sounds like I should wait for November first although I don;t know if Bela D media has a product ready or just an upcoming announcement .Kevin do you have any tunes posted with the classical choir so I can have a listen ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bela D Media
    Expect a major announcement form BELA D on November 1st.
    Ugh....so many fun new libraries, but so little money....at least I can afford teh GPO update But seriously, you do realize if you come out with an awesome voice library that I won't eat for a few months trying to save up for it....
    Tim

Talking Re: Need of choir sounds

Quote Originally Posted by tgfoo
    I won't eat for a few months trying to save up for it....
    You're thinking of some other developer
    The price point may be more shocking than the announcement.
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

You're killing me Frank. I'm about to have a freaking tantrum.

Go Back to forum