• Register
  • Help

Topic: Film Music Store update...

Film Music Store update...

I figured I would post this as I think those of us who had bad experiences with this company now know why. I think the mentioned problems with the shipping company goes back much further than stated, but at least they are doing something about it. Time will tell.

October 14, 2004

Dear Film Music Store Customer:

I wanted to send you an update about recent Film Music Store order delays.

First, if your order has been delayed, I want to sincerely apologize for the delay and any inconvenience it may have caused you. We are working around the clock to identify all orders that were not shipped properly and get them shipped immediately.

In late September, we identified a major problem with the shipping company we had been using for the last year to ship non-downloadable items from our online store. In short, items were not being shipped properly in all cases - sometimes shipments were not made at all, and in other cases shipments were made with incorrectly addressed packages which were being returned and did not reach their intended addresses. The shipping company was fired and we have been working since then to identify all orders not shipped properly going back for several months.

As a small (2-person) company, we have endeavored to provide the best service we can to our valued customers. Due to the increased customer service issues related to these shipping problems and a recent move where we had to change phone numbers due to a location change, some people have had difficulty reaching us and at times the voicemail boxes have filled up.

Our contact information is:

Film Music Media Group
    Customer Service Hotline: 1-866-599-5627 or 310-566-7377
    email: admin@filmmusicworld.com

At this point we believe we have identified all missed shipments and are shipping replacement products beginning tomorrow, October 15 through October 20. If you are waiting for a product, for U.S. addresses your product should arrive no later than October 25. If for any reason you still do not have your product by October 25, we would request that you contact us and let us know and we will have your product shipped to you immediately. The best way to contact us is by email at admin@filmmusicworld.com, or by phone at the number above.

Again, I apologize for the delays and look forward to getting your products to you as quickly as possible. If we can provide any additional information, please contact us.

Best regards,

Mark Northam
    Film Music Media Group
    Los Angeles, CA

Re: Film Music Store update...

It definitely goes back further. Back in June, when I actually was able to speak with someone there, I was told they had problems with their shipping company and had just switched to a new one. I'll be interested to see if everyone gets their products.

Re: Film Music Store update...

Shipping company? What, like Shemp's Shipping?

Go Back to forum