• Register
  • Help

Topic: Interface Idea

Share/Bookmark

Interface Idea

Will we ever see another interface for Kontakt? I don\'t like the knobs. I would prefer sliders. I have had more than enough troubles trying to get the controllers to work with the mouse. I think sliding controls would be much easier.

Re: Interface Idea

Will we ever see another interface for Kontakt? I don\'t like the knobs. I would prefer sliders
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">My guess is that NI chose knops because they take up much less space than sliders.

The DFD needs to be improved. I have been getting note drop-outs that I am not hearing in Giga.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Yep! For every new Kontakt update I try to get the DFD to play properly, but it has never worked out for me on my Mac. It is about time this is taken care of!

I am not surprised, but they difficult for work with. I do not like having my working envirnment compromised, and this is how I feel with the current interface.

The DFD needs to be improved. I have been getting note drop-outs that I am not hearing in Giga.

AT least Cubase at a render feature which solves the problem (for now).

Go Back to forum