• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: For ****'s sake

Share/Bookmark

For ****'s sake

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    You lot are hopelessly immature. I was reading some of these political type posts, getting ready to respond to some of the asinine bull**** that Think_About_It was spouting - until, that is, I read the replies from the left. Now, by and large the right-wingers are worse, but seriously, you ALL need to grow the **** up. I swear, the next time I see some smug **** smarmily go off with "you demos are all ssoooooooo predictable" or "sorry for you and your buddy bush"... well, it makes me wish I could do something about it, anyway. Please, won't at least ONE side develop a penchant for intelligent debate, so us on the sidelines could have a little peace of mind?

Re: For ****'s sake

If it bothers you -- go away -- no one if forcing you to read here.

Instead of whining to us like a child - please enlighten us with what you believe to be "a penchant for intelligent debate"

More advice - a better choice of adverbs and adjectives may give us a minute reason to listen to you - other wise - likely you will be written off as a sexually frustrated juvie.

Going away isn't going to help anything, in the long run. I see fellow human beings, and probably fellow American citizens at that, making complete asses out of themselves, and I feel motivated to say something about it. You may not want to hear it, but that's what I think.

Like i said - wise guy - give us one reason to believe your opinion is superior to our's - and - ummm - you're being quite an ~~~ yourself mate.

Show us the way - oh enlightened one -

No one likes a newbie with your disposition. But every forum needs a village idiot like yourself for balance.

What kind of reason would satisfy you? That I'm all knowing? That I'm the greatest person this world has and ever will know? The nature and purpose of opinion isn't to convince, but to be possessed and stated as fact by the person who holds it. The problem is, people in these political forums should be arguing over the conclusions one can draw from facts, not dogmatic opinionated trite as is getting shot back and forth every day here and elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by kogase
    I play organ and piano, with my keyboard, purely for pleasure. I don't perform or compose (yet), and therefore do not make any money playing.
    Ahhh - things are beginning to become clearer --

Maybe this forum is a little over your head -

Here are are some suggestions, more your speed.

http://www.dummies.com/WileyCDA/Dumm...764575996.html

http://www.aol.com/netfind/scoop/new...etiquette.html

http://board.midibuddy.net/index.php?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

What kind of reason would satisfy you? That I'm all knowing? That I'm the greatest person this world has and ever will know? The nature and purpose of opinion isn't to convince, but to be possessed and stated as fact by the person who holds it. The problem is, people in these political forums should be arguing over the conclusions one can draw from facts, not dogmatic opinionated trite as is getting shot back and forth every day here and elsewhere.
    HELLO Captain Naive !!! This an Internet forum - and this section is the Off Topic portion of a Music Composition forum - a place for composers to vent - this IS NOT the Harvard debate club.

Get a clue already !!!

I don't understand how that quote has anything to do with the point you're trying to make.

Edit:

This is a reply to SWL's comment that quoted me:
    "I play organ and piano..."

You lot are hopelessly immature. I was reading some of these political type posts, getting ready to respond to some of the asinine bull**** that Think_About_It was spouting - until, that is, I read the replies from the left. Now, by and large the right-wingers are worse, but seriously, you ALL need to grow the **** up. I swear, the next time I see some smug **** smarmily go off with "you demos are all ssoooooooo predictable" or "sorry for you and your buddy bush"... well, it makes me wish I could do something about it, anyway. Please, won't at least ONE side develop a penchant for intelligent debate, so us on the sidelines could have a little peace of mind?
    And you consider this rant intelligent? Get over yourself.

Talking Re: For ****'s sake

hey mate, believe it or not most of us have great respect for each other.
    some of us may get dramatic on this forum but you will see the same people solving problems on the other forums.
    this is entertainment for me and i think for many others.
    BTW a good sign of maturity is NOT taking one own BS too seriously. IE:I can argue against almost all of my own post!

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast