• Register
  • Help

Topic: David Maddux "Mockumentary"

Orcas Island

Thumbs up David Maddux "Mockumentary"

David Maddux has done a humorous short film "Mockumentary" that was submitted to the Stockstock Film Festival to be shown August 1st at the Seattle Art Museum. The extraordinary music for the short film is all original and David used GPO exclusively in his remarkable soundtrack.

Here is an MP3 link to the soundtrack used in the film:

Here's the website for the film for those who want to see the film along with the music.

You may need to download a MS codec to view the film and it may take a few moments to load but it is well worth it. Right-click to play/pause/stop etc. David also did all the video editing in addition to the music.

The talent here never ceases to amaze me.
    Thanks David for sharing your music and your film.

Gary Garritan

Talking Re: David Maddux "Mockumentary"

Oustanding, and FUNNY. I wonder if the jury scores on political correctness? :-)

Great writing and mix. More proof that one need look no further than GPO for a great sounding and very convincing orchestra.

Re: David Maddux "Mockumentary"

This is the very first thing I hear (and see) with my new PC, Video Card, Altec Lansing Speakers and high speed DSL connection.

It is mind blowing! Really great. Blew me away..........(I better go back to the drawing board)

I noticed some distortion when the mix got load that sounded like part of the file. I listened to some of my own mixes just now (that I know every pop and sizzle sound) and it sounded like I mixed it.

Anybody else hearing this?

Very cool, funny and topical. (Is this what happened to Colin Powell?) Nice music as well. Good luck with the judging.
    It's all about the music - really. I keep telling myself that...

Funny short David, and great music. I really enjoyed it, but I'm concerned I won't be able to learn the secret handshake. I want to fit in too!

Unhappy Re: David Maddux "Mockumentary"

The music is wonderful, but does anyone know how us Mac guys can see the movie? I think I have the latest version of Media Player 2.1.3, but all I get is the soundtrack. Anyone have any ideas?

Maddux strikes again!

Great piece David, keep 'em coming...

Bump! for all those that haven't listened yet...
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

Go Back to forum