• Register
  • Help

Topic: Kerry Supporters -- Remember This

Share/Bookmark

Kerry Supporters -- Remember This

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    Back in 2000 we were seeing similar poll numbers. Gore and Bush in a dead heat. But the thing we have to remember is this: GORE WON.

Without the outrageous fraud in Florida, Gore would be in the White House.

Turn-out will be even higher this time around. Thanks to the growing number of cell phones and other factors, polling isn't as accurate as it was back then.

Short of pulling another election scam, the Republican candidate doesn't have a prayer of winning.

Keep that in mind as we head into the home stretch.

Re: Kerry Supporters -- Remember This

Rob - This has been debunked several times. Several media outlets conducted independent investigations (the ny times too, I might add), that showed Bush ultimately winning.
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Eric Doggett
    MoonDog Media
    www.moondogmedia.net

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Doggett
    Rob - This has been debunked several times. Several media outlets conducted independent investigations (the ny times too, I might add), that showed Bush ultimately winning.
    And, as I've said countless times before, we can argue that one until the cows come home.

You continue to ignore, however, that Jeb Bush and Kathryn Harris systematically wiped at LEAST 60,000 voters from the voting rolls before the election. Most of those people were eligible to vote and the majority were either black and/or democrat.

http://www.gregpalast.com/detail.cfm?artid=217&row=2

I don't give a rip about hanging chads. We're talking outright fraud.

And this isn't partisan spin. It happened. It's documented. And Jeb even tried it again this time around but got slapped down by the courts.

So, once again, GORE WON. Not to mention he won the popular vote overwhelmingly.

So, as I said, keep that in mind as we head into the homestretch.

So,

Jeb did wipe off the voting rolls some republican and white votes?

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by robh
    So,

Jeb did wipe off the voting rolls some republican and white votes?

Rob
    I'm not sure of the exact breakdown, but I'm sure a few republicans got caught up in the sweep. Probably a feeble attempt to look "balanced."

The point, of course, is that these "felons" were overwhelmingly black and/or democrat -- and decidedly NOT felons. It was systematic fraud.

Go Back to forum