• Register
  • Help

Topic: GPO turns on two Hamburg Policemen

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up GPO turns on two Hamburg Policemen

Yup, I couldn't stop laughing when two policemen that help with problems here at the school popped in to chat and have coffee with me. My coffee in my office is real not like the cafeteria.
    Be that it might, we got to talking and one turned out to have majored in composition in collage and the other plays piano and T-bone. Naturally, I had to log on and call up some of your demos plus explain the whole concept behind GPO. The one cop got angry and shot my laptop, no no no that's not even funny! I think ... Well, to make a long story even longer, both wrote down the website and were very interested in making a purchase.
    If this keeps up I am going to open my own GPO store complete with ready made dedicated PC and Mac systems for music. Ahuh, sure. And if you believe me I have a full-scale restored ocean liner named the Titanic guaranteed unsinkable for sale. Just give me a couple of good years to put it back together.
    Boy I got to tell you. If it weren't for those fantastic demos!

Hopefully, another two sales!
    Styxx

Re: GPO turns on two Hamburg Policemen

Be careful, man! If I get my big toe caught in the toaster or something, and have to call 911, I don't want the first responders to be too busy composing on their laptops to come to my rescue!

Re: GPO turns on two Hamburg Policemen

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    Glad you sold more for the boss! Now be a good boy and take your meds.
    Me? Be a good boy? Never! Besides, I only have one parameds.

Danielle, there is something in this post just for you. Look down to the sig!
    Styxx

Go Back to forum