• Register
  • Help

Topic: failure of GPO studio saves

Share/Bookmark

failure of GPO studio saves

when i try to the instrument settings on GPO studio 1.2, they are often not there to download when i start another day. am i doing something wrong?

When i go to open, it says save changes to <unnamed> i am not sure what it is asking, since i am just beginning for the day. If i save it or not it does not seem to matter

when i go to open the file-i-want-to-use.gpo, i see a brief flutter of light. But no instruments download. so i have to reload all the separate instruments all over again.

When i then go to overture se, and try to load the saved sound set, i have no luck either.
    jgyoungmd

Re: failure of GPO studio saves

Quote Originally Posted by jgyoungmd
    when i try to the instrument settings on GPO studio 1.2, they are often not there to download when i start another day. am i doing something wrong?

When i go to open, it says save changes to <unnamed> i am not sure what it is asking, since i am just beginning for the day. If i save it or not it does not seem to matter

when i go to open the file-i-want-to-use.gpo, i see a brief flutter of light. But no instruments download. so i have to reload all the separate instruments all over again.

When i then go to overture se, and try to load the saved sound set, i have no luck either.
    Do you know where your changes are saved? When asked to save changes, you must specify a name and path the first time. Thereafter, as is normal, you can chose save to overwrite the file, if you so desire. But I do not think it is possible to overwrite the default settings. The query about saving when you hit open is a safety in case you have altered any settings and don't want to lose them. I usually load the instsrument set before the sequencer, but I don't think that is important. With most sequencers, it is important that you open GPO Studio first.

If your problem persists, I suggest that you post again, giving step by step description of what key you swat, and what happens.

Richard Wayland

Go Back to forum