• Register
  • Help

Topic: Update crashes repeatedly and does NOT work

Share/Bookmark

Angry Update crashes repeatedly and does NOT work

Downloaded it from NI. Installed. Launched DP 4.12. Repeated crashes. When I load a file with GPO instruments, they have disappeared. They no longer appear in the Add instrument menu. GPO files are therefore totally unplayable and impossible to reconsitute!

HELP!!!!!!!!

Alan

Re: Update crashes repeatedly and does NOT work

Can any other DP users confirm this behavior? Have you tried reinstalling the update?

Thumbs up Re: Update crashes repeatedly and does NOT work

belkina,
    Although I have no experience technically to help you and I wish I had. I can offer you the reassurance of being in the right place for help. These guys know their stuff and will help you just hang in there.
    Styxx

Re: Update crashes repeatedly and does NOT work

Try repairing your permissions. Then cause DP to re-profile the plugin. First delete the file "AudioUnit Info Cache" and relaunch DP. It's located: Users/you/Library/Preferences/Digital Performer/AudioUnit Info Cache. Then DP re-examines all the AU plugs. And of course, this time is was happy with GPO. See if this works.

Smile Re: Update crashes repeatedly and does NOT work

Thanks Gary,

It worked!

Alan

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    Try repairing your permissions. Then cause DP to re-profile the plugin. First delete the file "AudioUnit Info Cache" and relaunch DP. It's located: Users/you/Library/Preferences/Digital Performer/AudioUnit Info Cache. Then DP re-examines all the AU plugs. And of course, this time is was happy with GPO. See if this works.

Go Back to forum