• Register
  • Help

Topic: How do you run a convention on a record of failure?

Share/Bookmark

How do you run a convention on a record of failure?

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    I'm not sure if this already has been posted here, but it doesn't hurt to try again.

Read this first:

"I recorded all the main speeches from the Republican Convention [and] put the video together during the weekend that followed.
    There was no audio tweaking. Everything was as they said it. There were no repeated clips either. They really said those things that many times. In fact, there were even more instances of these words that I didn't use because the camera had cut away to audience reactions.
    My video was limited to the prime time speakers: Bush, Cheney, Laura Bush, Pataki, Giuliani, Miller, McCain, and Schwarzenegger. Bin Laden was mentioned ONE time by Gov. Pataki, but that was it. Still, I think only one mention hints that there was an effort to keep that issue quiet (especially when compared with Saddam Hussein). Outside of the 8 prime time speeches, I don't know if OBL was mentioned or not."

This page has a video with quotes from the Convention:
    http://www.flashconway.com/media/gopconstrm.html

Funny and terribly shocking, if the selection of quotes is "fair".

Re: How do you run a convention on a record of failure?

I am sure it IS fair.

The "spread of fear" is the NUMBER ONE strategy of the Republican party.

Re: How do you run a convention on a record of failure?

FEAR FEAR FEAR!!!

http://www.theonion.com/news/index.php?issue=4041

LOL !

Again today Cheney said (paraphase) If Kerry is elected, he is sure terrorist WILL bomb U.S. cities. OMG!!!!!!! The people that actually believe this crap should ............. (enter their demise in the blank).

Go Back to forum