• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Update Documentation

Update Documentation

Below is a link to the GPO update .pdf file. Please note that, among many other things, the documentation talks about the optional X-Custom folder. The X-Custom folder will be made available as a separate download from the Garritan site within the next couple of days.

Here's the link to the .pdf: http://www.garritan.com/Update/GPOUpdate.pdf

Re: Update Documentation

Thanks a bunch Tom.

Have a nice Day.

For more information, check out www.jonathoncox.com/intro.html

"The trouble with music appreciation in general is that people are taught to have too much respect for music they should be taught to love it instead." - Igor Stravinsky

West Seneca, NY

Thumbs up Re: Update Documentation

Thanks Tom,
    I've at least downloaded and saved a copy on my work laptop. Here, at least I can feel as if I have something to keep in touch with GPO for now. Looks fantastic! I can't wait to get back up and running to work through it all!

Thanks again.

Printing as we speak. Thanks, man!
    Christopher Duncan
    Author of
    Unite the Tribes and The Career Programmer

UK- teeming with life....

Thanks very much indeed Tom....wonderful instructions and such a lot to look forward too. All, that all of those who contributed need to do now, is to sit back and take the accolades. By, all accounts, all involved very much deserve it!

Just one tiny observation on the instructions is that the page numbers are not!

Regards and Respect

What a tremendous amount of time and work!
    I really admire people that are perfectionists and pay close attention to detail.
    Thank You Tom, Gary and all others involved in this update!!!

Mac users don’t despair. If you try to open Tom's great docs in Apple's Preview and you get gibberish, just use Acrobat Reader and they will open fine. Tom is certainly a man of many skills; great organization and explanations.

Thank you for this. I'm reading right now and I'm amazed at all of the great new features you guys have added on. I mean, wow. I probably gonna end up reading this several times over the next couple of days. Thanks.

I've replaced the .pdf file with one that should now be compatible with other programs in addition to Adobe Acrobat. The content of the file has not changed. If you were able to open and read the file before there is no need to download it again. This is mostly for Mac people who use software other than Adobe Acrobat to read .pdf files.

It opens in Preiew so I think it is fine now.
    Aaron Clark, C/C++, J2EE, Flash, Perl and PHP programming.
    Logic Pro 7.0.1, G5 1800x2, 3 Gig ram, GPO and GOS lite.
    My site: http://www.clarkaudio.com
    Where I work now: http://www.blinex.com/

Go Back to forum