• Register
  • Help

Topic: How can I get Studio to work with the new update?

Share/Bookmark

How can I get Studio to work with the new update?

Have successfully installed the new update (haven't had time to try it out yet but it looks wonderful). It works fine in Sonar.

Thing is, when I click on my old shortcut to Studio, I get a screenful of apparent Kontakt players (enlarged) but nothing works when I click.

Have I missed a step in the installation process?

Re: How can I get Studio to work with the new update?

Studio worked fine here after the upgrade so there must be something strange that occured that is unique to your system.

I sorry that I don't have a solution; I just wanted to let you know that you seem to have something unique. Unless someone comes up with a better recommendation, you might try re-installing studio to see if one of the files might have been corrupted during the upgrade process.

Best of luck,

Dave

Re: How can I get Studio to work with the new update?

Dave, have you tried to successfully load old performances in Studio after the update? I tried loading some of the sound set templates and they don't load the new instruments (which I am in the process up updating for everyone.) I was just wondering if this also goes for old saved performances as well. I hope not. It would mean reloading all the instruments in every player for them to work properly.

Go Back to forum