• Register
  • Help

Topic: EWCTL32.dll error

Share/Bookmark

EWCTL32.dll error

HI,

I have uninstalled all the old GS2.5 and installed GS3 and right befor finishing the instaltion i get an error saying GLJ5.tmp - Entry point Not dEWCTL32.dll it happened on the normal instalation and doring the update to 3.0.2 im ruuning a pulsar 2 system ? any idea ?
    it seem to load find and play the sounds via the pulsar

frank

Re: EWCTL32.dll error

Yeah, I had this too.

I think there was a thread earlier, about mixed dll's.
    Since the gigaclean.exe only cleans the registry entries, the old dll's of Gs2 stay.

I tried to remove them, but it didn't help me either. Maybe there is something hidden from Gs2 I don't know about .

The only thing I didn't try was a clean install of WinXP, but at this time I can't do it ( have some projects to finish ).
    best regards

Przemyslaw K.

When I uninstalled GS2, I had to manually delete some files from my installation directory, in addition to using GigaClean.exe (to remove the registry entries).

I then had no trouble installing GS3.

Smile Re: EWCTL32.dll error

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Hines
    When I uninstalled GS2, I had to manually delete some files from my installation directory, in addition to using GigaClean.exe (to remove the registry entries).

I then had no trouble installing GS3.

The problem is Gs3 is working fine, but maybe because of this error audio capture isn't working?

Maybe this sunday I'll have time to do a clean install of WinXP with Gs3.
    I hope this will solve my problem.

P.S. great it's working for you
    best regards

Przemyslaw K.

well , to do a clean install will wait till ill finish my projects as well, im running 3 full giga systemthe all went fine only that one had the installer problem but it looks like it working fine.
    still a few gliches around, sometime its making some little clicking around or the odd midi note buffer keeps running . . .

but great stuff!!!!!!!!

Go Back to forum