• Register
  • Help

Topic: new gpo- clicks in Full Stags KS combo strings

Share/Bookmark

new gpo- clicks in Full Stags KS combo strings

If i hold down a chord and just keep the strings ringing out,- after about 10secs i get a click/crackle.

I've not seen this in any other program on my computer including virtual sampler.

OK, it's not something you would do often, but it's obviously something not right.

Kind regards

Dave Rich.

Re: new gpo- clicks in Full Stags KS combo strings

Dave,

This one I couldn't confirm. I tried it with both RAM and DFD and encountered no clicks or crackles on my system using the first keyswitch (sustain). Please give me more detailed info - like which keyswitch you were using, which specific notes you were sustaining, RAM or DFD, etc. Anyone else noticed any similar problems with this instrument?

Tom

hi tom,

I've found it happens by using the keys F and G - the 3rd octave up on my piano keyboard. (88note)

all default settings, with the modwheel up about half.

I've not played much more with this since - but if I get a spare minute I'll try and pin-point it down further.

Kind regards

Dave Rich.

I did come across this also. I played a Fmaj7 chord starting on the F below middle C and held it for awhile, the clicks repeat as the sound loops. I didn't investigate any further.

also just to confirm,- I wasn't using DFD mode.

Kind regards

Dave Rich.

Go Back to forum