• Register
  • Help

Topic: What is this in the new updates?

Share/Bookmark

Question What is this in the new updates?

I opened the downdates and there's a little Knob in the lower left hand corner of the dropdown menu of the brass instruments that says "afterburner ensble 1" with a submenu that says "nitroxoide injected trumpet 1, solo 2" and so on?
    When I played middle C my controller burned rubber!

Oh for God sakes I have to get these upgrades befive I go out of my mind.
    Oh, I could say I love, Just like the rest of the guys who say they want you but then they realize that all they really want to do it touch your samples and gaze into your sliders.

I have to go home this place is beginning to get to me. The whole worlds crazy but I'm alright! No buddy worry about me. Why do you give me a fight? Why don't cha let me be?
    Some times I feel like a nut. Sometimes I don't. Mounds has the nuts. Poor Peter Paul don't. HA!
    Styxx

Re: What is this in the new updates?

I'm telling ya, I'm about ready to jump the next plane to New Yawk and help get you rolling on this update.

Re: What is this in the new updates?

Not worth it. Even thought the fight would only take a couple of hours, the time getting searched would be days! Besides, once the airport authorities learn who you are they'll want you to write a tutorial on how to use baggage checking machines for their employees!
    Styxx

Go Back to forum