• Register
  • Help

Topic: Installing GPO Update

Share/Bookmark

Installing GPO Update

Do I just run the installer on top of the prior version or do I have to do something to the prior version?

jeffn1
    For original progressive electronic rock influenced by J.S. Bach and (old) Rush, check out: www.soundclick.com/jeffreynaness.

Re: Installing GPO Update

Just run the installation package. It will take care of the rest.

Thanks.

jeffn1
    For original progressive electronic rock influenced by J.S. Bach and (old) Rush, check out: www.soundclick.com/jeffreynaness.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffn1
    Thanks.

jeffn1
    On the other hand, maybe I will wait a little while to see if there is an update to correct bugs that might be in the new update.

jeffn1

Jeffn1,

So far no bugs to report here. The update seems to work very well.

I guess all that time Gary, Tom and the rest of the team took Beta Testing the updates really paid-off. To bad more music software companies don't work this hard at making sure their software is a bug free as possible before releasing it.

Dave

I think a couple of people have posted about potential issues that started (or maybe continued) after the update.

I am not trying to be critical.

I figure I will just wait a little bit because sometimes bugs are discovered shortly after an update even with the best developers (and remember, we are dealing with NI too, not just Garritan).

jeffn1

Go Back to forum